Rice Lake Utilities
The Power of Local Ownership
Rice Lake Utilities is seeking a qualified applicant for the full time position as a Water Operator. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
· At least 2 years of experience working with a municipal water system.
· Wisconsin DNR certifications in groundwater and distribution or the ability to achieve within the first year of employment.
· Wisconsin CDL with appropriate endorsement or the ability to achieve within the first year of employment.
· Sound mechanical ability and computer knowledge.
· Strong leadership and organizational skills.
· A degree in water/wastewater technology is preferred.
· Ability to work alone and within a team atmosphere.
Salary range is dependent on qualifications, with an excellent fringe benefit package. A job description can be found here. Contact Chad Paulson at 715-234-7004 with any questions. Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.